Sunday, January 23, 2011

How to Watch the Superbowl Online

Are you stuck on Superbowl Sunday without access to a tv? Hey, it happens. It happened to me last year when my wife scheduled a slumber party for my daughter's birthday. The powers that be informed me that the tv was off limits - on SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!

Click Here to Watch the Superbowl Online

So, I decided to see about watching it online. I looked into the free streaming sites and quickly discounted them. I didn't want unreliable coverage that might cut out right when my favored team made a touchdown. So, I broke down and ordered a tv satellite program - and never looked back.

How you can watch the superbowl online:

First - download the software and install it on your computer.
Second- turn on the game. Seriously, it's that easy.


This is what I got - to watch the game uninterrupted with crystal clarity and big game action. Since then I have used the program to watch lots of sports programs and even movies, news, etc.

Best thing about the software is that I only had to pay for it once, no month-to-month fees and I get over 3,500 channels I can watch.

One word of caution - don't order the software if you don't have broadband access because you have to have the speed of broadband to get the streaming to work. Other than that, you can't beat it.


I don't know who your favorite team is, but Superbowl LXVI is one you don't want to miss out on.


If the site I gave you (Satellite Direct) is down, you might also check out Direct Stream which my buddy says also works great. The links are below.

Watch the game with Satellite Direct

Watch the game with Direct Stream

No comments:

Post a Comment